Thursday, May 12, 2005

11:39 AM
Nothing much to jot down..

Got a lot of work to finish, but I'm getting lazier and lazier.. *sigh

My "postponing-work-until-last-minute" syndrome is getting worse here..

How can anyone be very disicplined?? Finishing their work without hesitations, as soon as they got it??

Gosh, I need to change!! ASAP!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

::::::::::[nurulqma]::::::::



shadowy wishes

a healthy baby

my morning sickness to go away


shadowy figures

e-fiz
amat
azil
fame
g-mie
crimson-skye
k. ayu
marssey
mijie
yoe
zict


shadow links

blogger
blogskins


shadow counts


make some sense

best viewed in 1024 X 768 resolution.


tagboard


recent shadows

Hi all..Just a quick update on my new simple life.... ::: Hi all..Minggu ni and also minggu lepas have been ... ::: Yesterday was a sad sad day for both me and my hub... ::: Baru jek abis meeting ngan panel Auto.. Bincang te... ::: I'm writing this entry in my new room.. Pindah bar... ::: Hari ni Ajak pegi keje sendiri. Keta dah ok. So, m... ::: Baru je habis meeting dgn TDP.Nampaknya, building ... ::: Dah lama sungguh x menulis.. Dah xde cerita.Anyway... ::: The following are some of the pics from the weddin... ::: Majlis Khatam Quran  :::


ancient shadows

July 2004 ::: August 2004 ::: September 2004 ::: October 2004 ::: November 2004 ::: December 2004 ::: February 2005 ::: March 2005 ::: April 2005 ::: May 2005 ::: July 2005 ::: September 2005 ::: December 2005 :::

design from SCRATCH
aoi-chan

S

H

a

D

0

w

[ o-f ]

T

R

a

N

s

c

E

n

D

e

N

C

e

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com